We know your investment property is one of your strategies for financial freedom. We whole heartily understand that managing your property is the foundation of making that initial strategy effective.
Managing a property requires skill, care and attention to detail. Our team are licensed, qualified and are under the covering banner of REIQ Accreditation (Real Estate Institute Queensland).
Our high standard of marketing combined with the strength of the leasing team is a combination of getting your home rented fast by high quality tenants. Making sure that you have happy tenants is where having the right property management company can save you thousands each year.
With Belouis you have a dedicated team of specialists who are assigned to manage your property right from the beginning. We have structured the office this way so each team can have 110% attention on their area. In return, providing you with quality service.
We have an excellent track record of managing our client’s properties.
– Task Based Realty
– You are looked after by a team of Property Managers as oppose to an individual Property Manager
– Our leasing team lease a minimum of 30 properties per month
– We have a 2% vacancy rate
– Zero tolerance for rent arrears
– We utilise Nationally recognised software systems – TICA, PROPERTY ME, INSPECT REAL ESTATE, REALWORKS, FLIK IT OVER
– We have our own Maintenance Team
– We are members of The Stacey Holt – Real Estate Excellence Academy
At the core of our business is our customer.
This is the foundation of our success.
At Belouis, our customer service is one of excellence and care.
We meet our customers and look at their circumstances
and take them on a journey with us.
All our customers are treated with professionalism, understanding and patience. We believe in proactive communication, transparency and trust. We value the trust of our clients with the highest priority and handle this with the highest of care.
We are partners with our customers for life, serving you, the owner and the tenant, to change lives and create futures.